CONCENTRATED CALCIUM WITH ORGANIC CHELATING AGENTS
YURA CALCIUM is a liquid fertilizer with high concentrations of Calcium and biostimulant components, such as EDTA.
Why use YURA CALCIUM?
- Increases resistance to biotic and abiotic stress factors.
- Soluble and stable high concentrations of Calcium.
- Acts in the process of new tissue formation and adequate plant growth.
- Promotes radical and vegetable growth in general.
- Improves and accelerates flowering and setting of the fruit.
- Increases quality and postharvest life of fruits, grains, bulbs or tubers.
- Stimulates and invigorates the process of germination, emergence and establishment of seedlings.