SOURCE OF ORGANIC MATTER, FULVIC SUBSTANCES (FA and HA) AND AMINO ACIDS
YURA GRASS is a liquid and organic biostimulant of foliar application, with high content of organic matter especially in the form of fulvic and humic acids, and other elements.
Its main function is to improve the growth of rotating pastures and to constitute an antistress agent, caused by water deficit, climatic factors (frost) and excess salts, among others.
Why use YURA GRASS?
- High concentration of OM, homogeneous, very soluble and stable over time.
- Improves root and plant growth.
- Helps pastures to overcome periods of stress caused by biotic or abiotic factors.
- Increases the biological fertility of the soil (microflora).
- It is a chelating agent in the soil or in mixtures of foliar applications.
- It acts in the unlocking of the soil by saturation of bases.