PURE SOURCE OF PHOSPHITE (PHOSPHONATE) AND COPPER
YURAPHOS COPPER is a protonated phosphite (phosphonate) of high concentration of copper that acts as an energizer and defense system of plants. It acts as fungistatic and prevents the growth of fungi, such as Oomycetes.
Why use YURAPHOS COPPER?
- Its formulation has a disinfecting action, which prevents the development of fungi.
- It increases the organoleptic properties in fruits and vegetables, thanks to its high copper content.
- Improves flowering and fruit setting.
- Activates related enzymes in the synthesis of lignin.
- It contains salicylic acid which is an inducer of defenses, also acting in the growth and development of the plant.